- Self confidence
- Good communication skills
- Work well with people and in a team
- People person
- Tolerant & willing
- Reliable (stay true to my word)
Weaknesses (improved on):
– I feel I have become less idealistic – I have been setting myself a task thinking on a realistic scale and have achieved it. My expectations of myself have become more realistic and I don’t tend to put unnecessary pressure on myself as much.
– I have become less selfless – not in a selfish or mean way, but I have considered myself and my work as actually important to me, rather than putting other people before my needs and my dreams.
– I have become less sensitive to criticism because I have become more secure in who I am – as well as my photography work. This has come from the first point ^ of being more realistic with myself and also facing up to the person I actually am.
– My self esteem hasn’t fluctuated as much this last year and I feel like I have grown in confidence more – I have done this by facing my fears head on and looking into ways to overcome them, instead of backing off from them.
– My struggle in making tough decisions feels as though it has lessened – yes I am still working on this these weaknesses, however I think my perspective on life has become less grey and more black and white. I tend to see things a little simpler these days and with less emotion than before.
– I am still working on my organisational skills and prioritising/planning ahead as these are two weaknesses in particular that affect my life and working order.
I aim to work on my weaknesses and improve my strengths as the year goes on.